[LUG] stock echange goes linux

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1588339/london-stock-exchange-switches-linux

Old news I know - but i did find it amusing to see the swithc costs half as much as accenture charged for an 'upgrade' a couple of years a go.

This would be the Accenture that overpaid some of my daughters shares holdign a year ago and keep sending me letters with different overpayment demands. Theyre also the people that I have a share trading account so I can manage my daughters accounts online apart from one:
My dad bought them some shares and  the firstborne got an account in my name
firstname secondname surname  I can log in to this account
My dad was sloppy on the second and opened it in firstname initial surname.
I want account merged with the first. After several hours on the phone trying to get it sorted I get a letter demanding a copy of my birth certificate to transfer name initial to name secondname - i have pointed out that my birth certificate has name secondname on it not name initial so how can they match that to name initial.
I will be posting some peanuts in the next set of correspondence!
Tom te tom te tom