Re: [LUG] Number 10 Petition

I accept that point, as it is rather vague. As I say, it's just a petition I'd stumbled across, but in principle it's not a bad idea.
Are there any official campaigns of this sort that would encourage the government to make this kind of change?

--
Why not visit my tech site?: http://bjm1904.com/

LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjm1904

2010/1/24 Adrian Midgley (Gmail) <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 15:39 +0000, Bob Moss wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> If you haven't yet spotted this petition:
> http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/PCchoice/

I do not think it is well-enough written to succeed.

Alas.