Re: [LUG] Science Museum visit this Easter

Steven CÃtà wrote:

> Oddly enough, return tickets are Â64.70, but if you get 2 singles,
> it's Â12 each way.

If you use the "Find Cheapest Fare" tool it only offers you single
tickets starting at Â37.50, i.e. doesn't offer the cheapest ticket type
which is Advanced. You have to ignore the tool offering to find the
cheapest fare in order to find the cheapest fare.

If you use the regular planner and ask for "details" of a journey, it
gives you only the details of the first train that leaves that day
(looks like a bug), rather than details of the journey of interest.

This all reminds me too much of why I stopped using trains.

 Simon