Re: [LUG] Science Museum visit this Easter

Steven CÃtà wrote:
Hooo, yes.  Peak-time travel is not cheap.  I had to pay Â183 for two
standard singles from Paddington to Taunton five weeks ago.  Would have
been far cheaper to drive and far more pleasant but for the bottle of
wine bought for the trip home by the client I was working for at the
time.

This is the advantages of planning ahead.

In this particular case, planning ahead wasn't really feasible because
of the way things worked out with multiple meetings.  I was just shocked
at how much it cost for the two of us to travel, one way.

James