Re: [LUG] jolicloud

Quoting Dan Dart <dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Cloud stuff is not essential - eventually Xenon will provide a local
backup and sync files and settings when it can and is allowed.

In that case, I can see the point for the likes of a netbook, I dare say if I had a netbook I would use it mainly for web browsing/e-mail anyway rather than for storing loads of stuff (I'd certainly not want to backup the 200 odd Gig of stuff I have on my laptop to the cloud, or not at least until connection speeds improve somewhat.

Rob