Re: [LUG] OT: Terry Pratchett

Simon Waters wrote:
Rhia Knowles wrote:
Between dad and I i think we own all of the main Discworld books. Not
the Science of the discworld ones, they seem a little dry in comparison.

Some of the best science books I've every read.
I knew Jack Cohen as a kid ( friend of my dads) - it was only when we moved here I threw away (!!!) an old cossard o'scope he gave me. Havent tried contacting him for a few years - I think he went off me when I deliberately flunked going to oxbridge...
I'd strongly recommend them to anyone interested in science, or the
philosophy of science.

Collapse of Chaos is a must - if not a pratchett book.
Tom