Re: [LUG] OT: Terry Pratchett

I'm waiting on Dad finishing Unseen Academicals as he was bought it for Xmas. Unfortunately the eyes arent what they were so im expecting it to take at least a month.

Between dad and I i think we own all of the main Discworld books. Not the Science of the discworld ones, they seem a little dry in comparison.

Favourite books have Death in them. And no, like many other's here, i cant choose which. Or the Feegles.

Only PTerry could get away with such a parody of the scots, and have the Grim Reaper fond of cats. And curry.

But, i think in these days of voice recognition and modifying computers for the disabled, i reckon he's gonna be with us for the long haul. Remember its not his memory in this version os Altziemers, its his perceptions of the world around him, e.g his sight. I think that will lead to more interesting parodies.