Re: [LUG] Cornwall Colocation

James Fidell wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:

I effectively pay for bandwidth in Sheffield, because their lines to London, Manchester and Bristol is probably their biggest expense, and although the place I use don't charge for power yet, it's only a matter of time, so I'm gradually placing my servers with low-power boxes, fanless if possible too.

It's probably also cheaper to get staff, office space and datacentre
space in Sheffield than in (say) Docklands, so that helps to balance
things out a little.

James
Ayup, I 'ear thee pay 'em nowt but tea 'n biscuits in Sheffield. :-)

Rob