Re: [LUG] Debian and home hubs and my stupid questions.

--- On Tue, 12/1/10, bas <baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: bas <baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LUG] Debian and home hubs and my stupid questions.
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010, 18:37

On 01/12/2010 05:24 PM, JOHN DAVEY wrote:
> What I'm trying to say is, compaired to some people I am good with computers but here I'm an idiot. I seem to come up against never ending problems with using Linux and I find that it's often taken for granted that because I like Linux and continue to try to run it I have a certian amount of ability. I do not come here with questions out of lazyness. Unfortunatly it seems I am of real limited ability with the understanding of the system and I have accepted that this will always be the case.
hi John,
            Don't worry mate, we are all in the same boat here (most here know more than i ever will) and i am hearing my own voice by what you are saying, having said that, does it matter if you or i ask a dodgy question ? does it matter if the bods with I.T. degree's think or say it was a stupid question ? no it doesn't and the only way to learn is to ask. one thing i will say is that this is the most friendly Linux forum/message list i have ever been on,I don't know if its because its "local" but either way at least you don't get flamed for the most trivial of things here. one day i may even get to one of the meetings (if my confidence ever grows)!
-- bas.
...You're right Baz, it is a very friendly list. I am allways greatfull for everyones endless paitence and willing to help.....

-- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG