Re: [LUG] Feb meeting

On 12/01/2010 13:41, Neil Williams wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:27:35 +0000
bas<baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

On 01/12/2010 11:39 AM, Chris Tipney wrote:
Apologies in advance for missing something but my normal DCLUG
login doesn't seem to work for the drupal6 site....
hmmmmm, nor mine, :)
I haven't had time to setup ordinary accounts on the drupal6 test site.
I'm a bit busy with real life issues right now. Hopefully get to do some
account creation next week. There are only a handful of accounts on the
drupal6 site right now. The content is gradually growing, so it looks
like those who do have access are finding it usable.

(Anyone know of a mass user-creation method in drupal6 {with admin
rights}?)

Absolutely no rush - just wanted to respond to the rsvp for the proposed Summer meeting but it is quite a way away !

Cheers,

Chris