Re: [LUG] BSD

No prob. It's an interesting thing to do. I had PC-BSD (old, kde 3) on
my computer which by default turned the computer off after 15 minutes
of idle, without noticing sounds. Unluckily I had a hypno thing on and
couldn't get up to switch it back on for 10  minutes. Not sure if it
still does this.

2010/1/8 Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Dan Dart wrote:
>> Careful when virtualising. I had to turn ACPI off in KVM for BSDs to
>> work, And even then FreeBSD had a lot of screen corruption.
>>
> Thanks for the advice
>
> Neil
>
> --

Dan Dart