Re: [LUG] solaris backup

Edwin Rhodes wrote:
> hello i am trying to find some good preferably free tape backup software
> for solaris 10
> any ideas? thanks ed.

does it not come with tar, and the ability to write / control access to
tape drives.

I am sure tar stands for tape archive, ok it can be used for other media
now.

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net

Ubuntu 9.10 is out : Visit www.ubuntu.com for details
The January meeting of the DCLUG will now take place on SUNDAY 10th
January, 3pm at the shoreline in Paignton.
Aged 11 - 19 then dfey may be for you,  please goto http://www.dfey.org
for more details