Re: [LUG] Snow

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Henry Bremridge wrote:

About 1" of snow here in Broadhempston, and I think that fell last night
at about 9-10pm.

I'm just back from a trip to Exmouth from Buckfastleigh - came back via Newton Abbot as I had a dentist appointment. All the main roads are as clear as a clear thing - the worst bit of road was the car park in Brunel Ind. Est in Newton Abbot where the dentist is, but even the main roads through the estate were clear.

Just cancelled an appointment on the moor near Mortonhampstead though!

No exccuse for some of the muppetry driving I saw though. One car on it's side on the road into Exmouth...

Gordon