Re: [LUG] Snow

Steph Foster wrote:
On 06/01/2010 07:40, Henry Bremridge wrote:
About 1" of snow here in Broadhempston, and I think that fell last night
at about 9-10pm.

The mind shudders: wet roads (from yesterday), snow and subzero
temperatures.

Ice skating anyone? (or more likely given the hills, luge anyone?)
Its snow joke in Torquay !

I guessed we had about 4" of snow here, but having just been outside
it's actually nearer 6", with drifts getting on for 18" deep.  If I go
anywhere today, it looks like I'll need to dig the 4WD out, or use the
tractor.

Or I could be making it all up...

James