Re: [LUG] Snow

Steph Foster wrote:
On 06/01/2010 07:40, Henry Bremridge wrote:
About 1" of snow here in Broadhempston, and I think that fell last night
at about 9-10pm.

The mind shudders: wet roads (from yesterday), snow and subzero
temperatures.

Ice skating anyone? (or more likely given the hills, luge anyone?)

Its snow joke in Torquay !

Steph

I wonder when the Snow Patrol will be out there :-)

Just been out down to the shop with the wife, it's now getting slippy (wasn't too bad this morning taking the kids to school). I'm dreading going out to pick the kids up later. :-(

Rob