Re: [LUG] broken packages

On 24/12/2009 07:29, james kilty wrote:
On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 18:55 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
On 23/12/2009 14:48, james kilty wrote:
Hello

I just asked for the updates I was prompted for and Adept tells me that
kdelibs and xulrunner-1.9-gnome-support are broken. What is the next
step - uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks

James

Ubuntu 8.04 by any chance?
Yes.

James

I had exactly the same problem the other day, I thought it was just me. I forced the install and it borked a load of other things. In the end I just reinstalled Ubuntu 9.10 from scratch (I didn't have the patience to look into it). I'm not sure exactly what the process is for reporting the bug, I'm guessing it's via Launchpad.

I'll have a look and see if I can find out. I do wonder if more than that one package are broken, some packages came up with errors about broken packages. I even tried another mirror but that didn't help.

Rob