Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas St

mp3 format sounds "god-awful" for it sounds like it was recorded floating in the sea. Blegh. All that unwanted whooshing.
With my HD595s all high frequencies sound really bad, as if they had the same effect. Cymbals sound all awash.
Mind you they do have a frequency response of 38KHz, so they show up the crap in the songs better.

As well as that, half my songs have to be double (or even triple) encoded for my ipod!
Being Apple they hate my OGGs and have to convert them AGAIN! Ughhh....

Mind you I hate Apple. I only got it because it was small and had Internet.