Re: [LUG] IBM Model M

Here's another option if you can't find one.  There's a company that still makes new keyboards based on the IBM designs. I've got one myself. http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/customizer.html I think they might even have ones with an inbuilt trackpoint mouse but I'm not sure if those have buckling spring keys.

Gem