Re: [LUG] Openoffice help

> You need to plot the graph as x-y, rather than line - this will
> correctly space the x values. (You'll also need to select your x-values
> as otherwise they will be spaced 1, 2, 3, 4 etc).
>
> Moving the x axis to the bottom of the plot requires you to select the
> x-axis, right click and go to object properties, then the positioning
> tab. Select "start" from the "Axis Line - Crosses other axis at" drop
> down.
>
> I've attached your ods file with these changes made.

Well that's brilliant, I've just cracked the gnuplot route (it was
down to defining the axis slightly differently, probably a windows
thing) and you've also shown me how to do the same thing in
openoffice.  Today has been very educational, I love gnuplot already
now I'm getting used to it (well as much as you *can* love something
that plots graphs...).

I love this list, thanks a ton everyone!   Anyone fancy wrinting 2000
words for me now for my study skills folder? :D