Re: [LUG] forum

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:00:33 +0000
Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> T Brownen wrote:
> > Can any one tell me what happened to the dclug forum at
> > http://black.tekmagik.net/phpBB2/index.php
> > It still works but no one seems to have used it for months.

> I would imagine that the intention is to move to the Drupal6 forums
> module in the near future.

Not necessarily. Drupal6 has a forum feature, yes, but whether it is
actually enabled is independent of what may or may not have happened to
the phpBB2 site mentioned above.

If that truly is stagnant for lack of interest, I see no reason to
investigate a forum via drupal6. Whichever way it turns out, there are
more important things that need to be fixed with the drupal6 site
before forums would be considered.

--

Neil Williams