Re: [LUG] meeting saturday - Paignton.

Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I checked in again to day to make sure there were no other bookings for
evening time. They said that from 17:30 they may be closing to set up
for evening bookings, so we probably need to be out by about 17:30.

I will be heading down there for about 14:30 (1/2 hour early) anyway,
for anyone who arrives early.  So if you do arrive early feel free to
start. :)

Paul

Ahh reading that, I may possibly be able to get down there if I can get a babysitter (I'll ask my Dad) and if someone could possibly give me a lift back to Torquay? :-)

Ta,

Rob