[LUG] ubuntu 9.04 and dell mini 10v

Hi

I have installed 9.04 on my new mini 10v,  just wondered if anyone had
any specific advice regarding configuration of the synaptics touch pad
driver, using 9.04,  there seems to be info on 9.10,

perhaps someone here has got it working better than the default settings
(rather sensitive)

THanks

I am currently trying this
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SynapticsTouchpad#Enabling%20SHMConfig

if anyone has any futher advice it may come in handy

thanks

Paul
--
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net

Ubuntu 9.10 is out : Visit www.ubuntu.com for details
The December meeting of the DCLUG will now take place on the SECOND
Saturday in December.  This is December 12th 2009.