Re: [LUG] OT: Mobile phone recommendations

For what it is worth I bought a cheap phone which is "just a phone" (no
camera, no java, it does do web browsing but it is painful to use on
such a small screen).

If I was away from computers more of the time I think one of the cheaper
android phone on contract would have won out but at £18 a month for a
sensible contract I simply don't need those features often enough.