Re: [LUG] OT: Mobile phone recommendations

On 29/11/2009 22:57, Max Siegieda wrote:
Quick update, the Nokie E3 is £99 on 3. Only issue with web browsing on it is it only supports standard 3G, not HDSPA or whatever the acronym is so instead of 3.6/7.2mb per second it's 368kb/s.

Yeah it can be a little slow at times, but then I don't get very good coverage in my area anyway (got great coverage in Torquay town centre). Forgot to mention it also has Wifi built in.

At £99 it's a bargain I'd say.

Rob