Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Google Wave

Martinus Scriblerus wrote:
2009/11/28 Dan Dart <dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Is there anyone still without a Wave invite that wants one? I can invite you.

Yes please. Not sure when I'll have the time to do anything with it
but I would like to see for myself what it can do.
I've put a note on our DCLUG members looking for an invite - we've signed up a lot of members so with luck we will have enough invites to go round If you do invite someone can you mention it on the Invite Wave and add them too it please
Tom te tom te tom
Also, yes, you have to add people into the discussion so please also add me.
dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx