Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Google Wave

If you're adding them using the Google Wave interface then they'll already be participating so what use would pasting a url be? I'm still not entirely sure of the point of Wave.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

Philip Whateley wrote:

I think you will need to add members of the list to the wave before they
can participate?

Phil Whateley