Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Google Wave

2009/11/28  <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi
>
> On Saturday 28/11/2009 at 6:57 pm, Chris Tipney wrote:
>
> rich@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> On Saturday 28/11/2009 at 12:16 pm, Adrian Midgley wrote:
>
> Add me.
>
> amidgley@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Please.
>

> I have added Adrian - if others could let me know their wave address
> I'll add them.
>
> Tom added quite a few, so you might already have been added.
>
> Please add me too - chris.tipney<at>gmail.com
>
> I have added Chris, Dan and Martin.
> Rich

Thanks. In fact I have an embarrassment of invites - thanks also to
Jan and to Dan, whose was the first to arrive. Is there any way to
recycle them, or doesn't that really signify? I have my stock of 8
now, so if anybody is in need of one please let me know.

--
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit ex 50º 21' N, 4º41' W