Re: [LUG] networking a printer + pasted files

aaron moore wrote:

> When I add a printer in the MS box all goes well until I try to print
> from it..then I get 'Windows cannot print due to a problem with the
> current printer setup'.  When I  go to http://server:631 I get my cups
> front page (which is nice)

Microsoft want to sell you Office to tell you want this means ;)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329845

I'd maybe boot a LiveCD, and see if GNOME/Cups works from GNU/Linux box
with the same IP address as the Windows box? Thus establishing if the
client, or the server is the problem. Although not sure if liveCDs have
much printing support.

 Simon