Re: [LUG] Online photo printing

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:46:37 -0000, Paul Hirst <paul.hirst@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using f-spot to manage all our photos and my better half has decided we should get a large selection of them printed. I assume doing this online is a good plan so I'm looking for some recommendations.

How many is a large selection? You may find printing them yourself is cheaper. I gather that dedicated photo printers are around £50 (though I don't know about the ink), failing that you can get a colour laser for £100. I haven't really looked into it so I don't know how much you have to print to make it worth buying a printer.