Re: [LUG] installs

Rob Beard wrote:
Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Looks like a few people at the rugby club have virus problems on
windows,  I have invited them to the next lug meet.

Paul
Great, I have got some Ubuntu 9.10 CDs through the other day, 20 of them I think. I'm hoping to keep one for myself and give one to a client but it'll leave 18 to give out.

Rob

If your going to do a lot of installs there then perhaps you should consider installing a 'server' with apt-cacher-ng or similar on it to speed up the updates that will inevitably come after each installed machine re-boots.
Tom te tom te tom