Re: [LUG] OT- Cheap Laptop + ARM netbooks

2009/11/20 tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> So no just rejecting the EULA - Paul this may be why the ARM netbooks are
> not out MS is a big big bully!

Not true. I spoke to people from ARM and Freescale this week. The
devices are on the way, and indeed you can already buy an
ARM/Freescale based tiny netbook device which runs Ubuntu by default.
I played with it this week. Very nice. More are on the way next year.

I interviewed a guy from Freescale about this and we'll put that in
the Ubuntu UK Podcast very soon.

Cheers,
Al.