Re: [LUG] Spare screen for music

tom wrote:
Grant Sewell wrote:
Apologies for top-posting, I'm sending this from my phone.

I installed a touchscreen add-on for a Samsung NC-10 netbook at work a few weeks ago. It was pretty straightforward and worked well. The accuracy was acceptable but I would not want to use it in the manner that you're thinking - not accrate enough for that in my opinion.
Thanks both of you - I'd looked at touch screens and had come to the conclusion that I was going to have to buy a laptop and break its back somehow and use a mouse looked far cheaper that touch screens.
Now need to find a nice thin panel at a reasonable price....
Tom te tom te tom
Well the touch screen from a Nintendo DS is only about £15, but it's on the small side and would require some hacking to get it to work (I believe it can be done though using a bit of Arduino magic).

http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1243499684

Rob