Re: [LUG] meeting

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009, bas wrote:

It's a dive computer which I'm developing some software for - designed to be worn on your wrist while diving
hi,
my brother is a bsac instructor, what software are you writing for it as he may be interested (he mixes his own gasses for diving).

It's based on something I wrote about 10 years ago called DDPLAN. He's probably heard of it - maybe even used it if he was into technical diving 5+ years ago...

Gordon
i don't suppose there is a link i could send him ?

Er....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ddplan

That's the ancient DDPLAN site. There is nothing up there yet about the computer. To see the computer (but not my code version) go to:

  http://www.heinrichsweikamp.net/

and select the OSTC Mk 2. (You may need to choose te UK flag first and it's a 100% flash site )-:

(That's Open Source Dive Computer, but the Germans spell dive with a T)

Gordon