[LUG] Ubuntu Multi Monitors

Hi

Back to my train set again!  (Well not mine, the clubs).  Currently I am using JMRI
(see below for links) and Ubuntu to allow the Dispatcher (American, sort of Signal
Box Operator) to control the Plymouth Clubs n gauge Layout.  The HO boys also use a
Mac and JMRI.

However the guys in a larger club I am a member of are investigating going down this
road also.  However to do so we would need a number of monitors to, well monitor the
trains).

Starting from scratch will this be particularly difficult?

Below is a link to the Plymouth HO club at the Plymouth Guild Hall ages ago.  Mike
Ruby did the panel.  (International Fame at last).

http://jmri.sourceforge.net/apps/PanelPro/Modules.shtml

However we would need to show more than 4 panels, hence the need for more screens.

Thanks in advance

Peter L-J