Re: [LUG] Koala tests?

hi all i just put 9.10 on my machine which i must admit is a bit of a
monster 2.66 quad with 8800gt graphics,and works brilliant including the
screensaver.
what has always been the problem is playing my online game grudgemu,well
now it does,just.still  laggy but its playable.
i cant put my finger on it but 9.10 seems real slick and easier to
use,at this rate it wont be long before psychosoft get there backsides
well and truly booted ,hehe i await the day with glee.
alex the not so noob