Re: [LUG] Possible Cornwall Meet...

james kilty wrote:
Hi
Just organise one and let us all know. Truro is easier for me.

James

It might be a good idea to say... second Saturday of every month at at 2pm at a certain location there will be a LUG meeting in Cornwall. I gather though if it's going to be a regular thing you might want to clear it with the premises owner. In the case of the Paignton meet, I gather the guy who owns the Shoreline is fairly happy with us going along and we're flexable enough to leave if they have any pre-booked events. Not to mention it's a little bit more publicity for them, especially when we had visitors come along, pick up a copy of the OpenDisc and stay around and have a coffee while waiting to have OpenOffice installed.

Rob