[LUG] upgrade test - Kubuntu

As I have never had an upgrade work 100% correctly (various distros), I
installed Kubuntu 9.04 this morning on a test laptop and am now in the
process of testing the upgrade to 9.10. I will let you know how it goes.

The upgrade process is definitely struggling with working out how long
it will take - it keeps changing between 1 hour and 2.5 hours.

I couldn't get wpa2 wifi to work correctly on Kubuntu 9.04 and I want to
find out if the problem is sorted out in the new version. I understand
that it has been.