Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009, Paul Sutton wrote:

Just to remind everyone that the next lug meet is on

Saturday 7th November 2009 - 3pm start.

I should be there.

I can't make it  due to OU tutorials, however I am sure there is quite a
bit to discuss

1. Follow up last meeting, installing open office on the shoreline computer
2. Phil (the owner) asked about mailing lists,  did anything come of
this, I think Gordon offered some advice

He hasn't been in-touch...

I may have to change the date of the December meeting so it doesn't
clash with Rugby or OU tutorials (mainly the latter) but I will post
details of this here on the list AND TO THE WIKI meetings page.

I may miss the 5th of December anyway, so the week after would be OK for me. (I'm supposed to be crewing a boat round to N. cornwall & back, but it depends on the weather!)

Is there a firework display on the beach in Paignton on the 7th? They used to do a good one every year on the Saturday nearest the 5th, but I've not been for a few years...

Gordon