Re: [LUG] Acer Aspire One - Dead, but fixable ...

no shizzle James, so long as those 255Ah lead acid 12v monstrosities exist there will always be bigger batteries. Incidentally, would you mind letting me know either what the charging voltage on that AAO or the battery voltage is please? If it's anything convenient then I have a project for which it would be perfect.