[LUG] iPlayer proxy?

No, not *that* kind.  I'm not looking to use iPlayer from non-UK
countries, I'm looking to setup an iPlayer proxy in-house.  Essentially
we have several users in the office who listen "live" to Radio One
using the iPlayer.  I would like to be able to make it so rather than
having multiple connections to the BBC, our server continually streams
Radio One and our users can listen to it by connecting to our server.

I've no doubt the lovely "get_iplayer.pl" tool is what I'm looking for,
but I'm not sure how to go about it.

I know get_iplayer.pl can pipe a stream to another application, but
what application could I use to allow others to listen to it?  I'm
thinking maybe something like "icecast", but I have no idea what I'm
doing!

I have installed icecast-server on my laptop (for now, for testing) -
how do I get the "get_iplayer.pl" stream output available for listening
on the icecast service?

Grant.