Re: [LUG] happy birthday lug

> Hi
>
> to day seems to be 10 years since the first lug message was sent to the
> list :)
>
> heres to the next 10 years :)

10 years no way! I do remember getting the first emails to join the D&C LUG
list, and posting on the 4th of November. Still here, and enjoying reading
the emails, even if I've not posted for a long time. So here to the next 10
years as well.

Anyone interested, you can see the first few days of the LUG list here -
http://www.dclug.org.uk/archive-old/threads.html when the LUG list ran on
the servers of the computing society at Plymouth University - aka Termisoc.

*Raises drink*

Pete Hatton