[LUG] Investment Programme

I run various investment portfolios for grand children and my
wife and I. They are quite simple but I need to find a programme
which will let me monitor the share prices and the various
transactions including dividends.I input end of day prices manually.

At the moment I use Fairshares from Updata which runs on Windows.

I am sure there is a Linux alternative but have not found it.

Any suggestions welcomed.

John W