Re: [LUG] Firefox and The Guardian

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:40:18 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

> of 3rd party sites. (Or not originating from the site I'm viewing). I
> like various sites "remembering" me ... To an extent.

Yes, it's handy at places I use frequently, but there are so many sites
that share info out there...   :-(

> Weird that it's caused some sort of issue for you though.

It's only my obsessively tidy mind.   :-)

I don't see the need to store settings for foo.wibble.com,
argh.wibble.com and ads.wibble.com when setting one block line for
wibble.com does the job.  It's okay if wibble.com is the first that's
asked about, that covers everything.  It's often the case though that
the sub-domain cookies are set first.   :-(

--
 Regards  _

Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother
Pure Mania - The Vibrators