Re: [LUG] cisco switch

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009, Edwin Rhodes wrote:

hi does anyone have a 100mb cisco switch that they are getting rid of? i have a 10mb one and is too slow!!! thanks ed.

Heh.. I also have a 10Mb one (with one "fast" port!) but it's too noisy!

Why Cisco?

Although it's what I use in the data centre - but only because I got a good deal and it's the one single point of failure I have, so thought it might be a good idea... So far so good:

drogonSwitch00 uptime is 3 years, 24 weeks, 1 day, 3 hours, 27 minutes

Gordon