Re: [LUG] Google Chrome - now with added Flash.

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 15:06 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
>  I find when I have a load of tabs open in
> Firefox it grinds to a halt (I gather it's partly Flash and partly
> Javascript to blame).
Strange - I don't find that. OTOH I sometimes have to kill firefox. I
think it gets in a muddle when I update it and continue to use it or
suspend. If I close and restart it, it is fine. It seems the least
stable of all my applications.

James

--
james kilty