Re: [LUG] Google Chrome - now with added Flash.

Gordon Henderson wrote:

It was nice and fast up to this mornings update, now they've turned flash on by default. Can't find the off button either.

Time to ignore it until it has flashblocker, noscript and adblock+ ...

Bother.

Gordon

I might give it a look now, I find when I have a load of tabs open in Firefox it grinds to a halt (I gather it's partly Flash and partly Javascript to blame).

Rob