Re: [LUG] recomend a broudband provider for students in bournmouth

Chronoppolis wrote:
> Hi there
>
> My partner is in boscombe bournmouth studying to become
> a chiropractor and we have to get her internet access into her house
> so she can waist her time watching youtube :) the cost will be shared
> between her and her friend but they want the best value for money and
> costing about 20 pounds a month.
>
> Suggestions?

I use a small ISP called Vivaciti (an Entanet reseller) and have been
very happy with them. I don't need to use it often but, when I do, their
customer support is excellent. I am on one of their other packages now
but, previously I was paying £18.95 per month for 30gb peak download and
unlimited off peak. I also have web space included.

Viv