[LUG] recomend a broudband provider for students in bournmouth

Hi there

My partner is in boscombe bournmouth studying to become a chiropractor and we have to get her internet access into her house so she can waist her time watching youtube :) the cost will be shared between her and her friend but they want the best value for money and costing about 20 pounds a month.

Suggestions?

Dan

--

Charles de Gaulle  - "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."