Re: [LUG] More ADSL modem/router woes

Steph Foster wrote:
Yay, thanks for the 50p subsidy Tom

lol

Steph

But as Virgin customers (I take it you're still on 50 Meg), will we see any benefit?

I mean, Virgin already offer 50 Meg broadband (not to mention it's getting cheaper too), and they're testing 200 Meg downloads and 10 Meg uploads. Hey, from what I hear that will be quicker than Fibre to the Premises that BT are offering (well, assuming Virgin can pull it off and maintain speeds).

Rob