Re: [LUG] The bug now available in Europe

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Ryan Carson wrote:

Looks interesting, I wander what level of programming language is required to make decent use of it though?

It's an ARM running Linux. Program it in COBOL if you want. i.e. You can program it in anything that's supported by the version of Linux you're using. (Actually, I suspect there isn't a native version of COBOL for ARM, but you never know!)

Gordon

Ryan Carson - Refresh Creations Ltd